12 HP Heavy-Duty Chain Drive Opener
- Lifting force equivalent to 1/2 HP for reliable performance
- Heavy duty chain drive manufactured for durable operation
- Exclusive TriBand technology provides remote range up to 1500 ft.
Quality designed and precision engineered to run smoothly, with the C205 from Chamberlain, you get reliability, easy installation, dependable operation and a remote control, all at an affordable price. Powered by Chamberlain’s MED Lift Power System, the C205 delivers lifting force equivalent to 1/2 HP, the highest lifting capacity compared to the 1/2 power class for effortless lifting and reliable performance you can count on. It features a rugged steel heavy duty chain drive with precision fabrication for durable operation.
- Includes garage door opener, garage door opener rail, heavy-duty chain, 1 remote, wall control, safety sensors, mounting hardware and manual
- Includes 1-button remote control with exclusive TriBand technology that boosts remote range up to 1,500 feet for a quicker entrance and exit
- Unmatched security+2.0 100 billion code encryption protects against hacking and Posilock anti-theft protection assures that once the door closes, it stays locked
- Our online installation videos, pre-programmed remotes, snap-lock rail system and tech support ensure installation goes smoothly
- Ultra bright 100 watt light ensures safe, secure entry and exit
- Safety sensors project an invisible beam preventing the garage door from closing on people, pets or other objects
- Includes single-function wall control to open and close the door from inside the garage
- Designed specifically for 7 ft. garage doors – extension kits required for 8 ft. (6608CD) and 10 ft. (6610CD) doors
- Actual rail length is 9.4 ft. for 7 ft. garage doors
- Go remote-less and get more control with built in homelink compatibility, you can use your vehicle’s homelink buttons to control gates, doors and lights from the driver’s seat and without the remote; certain vehicle makes/models may require a compatibility bridge (not included) to operate your garage door opener via the homelink buttons